|Oats and Pumpkin Pinwheels|
"Pinwheel cookies with a pumpkin filling and sesame seed coating."
- 1 1/2 cups all-reason flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/four teaspoon baking soda
- 1 half of cups white sugar
- half of cup butter, softened
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- In small bowl, integrate flour, oats and baking soda; set aside. In massive blending bowl, beat 1 cup sugar and butter or margarine until fluffy; mix in egg whites. Stir in dry components. On waxed paper, press dough into 16 x 12 inch rectangle.
- In small bowl, integrate pumpkin, final half of cup sugar and pumpkin pie spice; mix properly. Spread combination over dough to 1/2 inch of facet. Roll dough, starting on the narrow give up. Sprinkle sesame seeds over roll, pressing lightly into dough. Wrap in waxed paper; freeze till company or in a single day.
- Preheat oven to four hundred tiers F (2 hundred stages C).
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Cut frozen dough into 1/four inch slices; region on cookie sheet. Bake 9 - eleven minutes or until golden brown. Remove to cord rack; cool absolutely.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Oats and Pumpkin Pinwheels recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!