|Orange Oatmeal Cake|
"This is a terrific snack cake. Great for lunches. Full of correct things."
- 1 cup butter, softened
- half of cup packed brown sugar
- half cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 half of cups all-purpose flour
- three/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- half cup chopped walnuts
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (a hundred seventy five levels C). Grease and flour one 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a big bowl, cream the butter or margarine with the white sugar and the brown sugar. Beat inside the egg, then the orange juice, vanilla, and grated orange rind.
- In any other bowl, stir collectively the flour, oats, salt, ginger, and baking powder. Beat into the orange aggregate after which stir within the nuts. Pour batter into the organized pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (one hundred seventy five degrees C) for 40 minutes, or till cake assessments performed. Transfer to a cooling rack and allow cake to chill. Makes 10 to 16 servings.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Orange Oatmeal Cake recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Orange Oatmeal Cake :
Video Duration:05:04 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:02:44 Total Views: 670
Video Duration:04:01 Total Views: 237
Video Duration:10:06 Total Views: 145
Video Duration:03:37 Total Views: 436
Video Duration:20:56 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:04:44 Total Views: 181
Video Duration:02:55 Total Views: 32000+
Video Duration:06:39 Total Views: 4000+