"Tiny toasts to serve with a festive dip or baked garlic!"
- 1 day old baguette
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- three cloves garlic, chopped
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 15M|
- Preheat oven to 375 ranges F (a hundred ninety tiers C).
- Slice the baguette crosswise into 1/four inch thick slices
- In a small bowl, stir collectively the butter, olive oil, and chopped garlic. Spread the butter aggregate onto each slice of the bread. Place the slices onto a cookie sheet buttered side up.
- Bake at 375 levels F (190 degrees C) for eight to 10 mins, or till lightly toasted, and hard.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Crostini D'Emily recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!