|Baked Spaghetti II|
"Here is an inexpensive and delicious meal made wealthy and zesty with the aid of tomato soup, cream of mushroom soup, inexperienced pepper, and cheese. You can use any sort of pasta and you may substitute ground chook and turkey for pork. My youngsters like it!"
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 pound lean floor red meat
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 inexperienced bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (10.Seventy five ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 half cups water
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 7M||Ready in : 40M|
- Bring a big pot of gently salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for eight to ten minutes or till al dente; drain and reserve.
- In a massive skillet over medium warmness, brown pork, and saute onion, inexperienced pepper and garlic; drain and return to skillet.
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (one hundred seventy five tiers C).
- Stir condensed cream of mushroom soup, water, and condensed tomato soup into skillet. Stir pasta into meat and soup mixture; mix together nicely. Spread mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish; pinnacle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to half-hour; serve.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Baked Spaghetti II recipe complements your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Baked Spaghetti II :
Video Duration:03:24 Total Views: 89
Video Duration:10:02 Total Views: 568000+
Video Duration:11:57 Total Views: 10000+
Video Duration:06:42 Total Views: 73000+
Video Duration:12:13 Total Views: 38000+