|Easy Crab Dip|
"This is very clean to make. I in no way have any left over. The own family asks for it all the time."
- 1 (eight ounce) bundle cream cheese, softened
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 (6 ounce) can crab meat, drained
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) jar cocktail sauce
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 2H5M|
- In a medium length blending bowl, combine cream cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, crab meat and hot sauce. Mix well. Spread the aggregate into an 8 inch glass pie pan. Cover the cream cheese mixture with cocktail sauce. Refrigerate until you're ready to serve.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Easy Crab Dip recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Easy Crab Dip :
Video Duration:06:56 Total Views: 62
Video Duration:08:37 Total Views: 13688000+
Video Duration:05:52 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:17 Total Views: 34000+
Video Duration:08:22 Total Views: 461000+
Video Duration:03:37 Total Views: 185
Video Duration:09:21 Total Views: 283000+