|Grandma Grippin's Brown Pudding|
"The quality baked pudding you have eaten but!"
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 4 cups water
- four tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup white sugar
- half cup margarine
- 2 cups all-reason flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (a hundred seventy five ranges C). In a big saucepan stir together brown sugar, water and 4 tablespoons margarine; bring to a boil over medium warmness.
- Meanwhile, cream together white sugar and 1/2 cup margarine in a massive bowl, the use of an electric mixer. In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Blend flour combination into butter combination alternately with milk till clean.
- Pour boiling brown sugar combination into 9x13 inch baking dish and drop flour aggregate by spoonfuls into the liquid aggregate.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until set.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Grandma Grippin's Brown Pudding recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!