|Granny's Oatmeal Bread|
"Granny's satisfactory bread recipe, ever! Try it for your self!"
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup scalded complete milk
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2/three cup molasses
- 1/three cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
|Prep :||Cook : 30M||Ready in :|
- In a large bowl pour the boiling water over the rolled oats. Add the scalded milk and stir. Pour within the oil and molasses. Stir properly.
- In a separate bowl mix the sugar with the yeast and 1 cup of the flour. When the oatmeal mixture has cooled to lukewarm add the yeast-flour mixture. Stir in the salt and remaining five cups of flour. Knead dough for 6 to eight mins. Place the dough in a covered greased bowl and allow upward push till doubled, about 1 half hours.
- Punch the dough down. Knead for two mins. Divide dough into two pieces and location into greased 9x5x3 inch loaf pans. Cover pans and allow rise till nearly doubled in length.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F (a hundred seventy five ranges C) oven for 1 hour, or until nicely browned. Let the loaves cool on a rack. Remove loaves from pan; wrap nicely and keep in a fab spot.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Granny's Oatmeal Bread recipe complements your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Granny's Oatmeal Bread :
Video Duration:02:56 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:13:06 Total Views: 8000+