|Irish Flag Cookies|
"Crisp sugar cookies frosted to seem like the flag of the Irish Republic."
- 1 cup butter
- 1 half of cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 half cups all-reason flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
|Prep :||Cook : 18M||Ready in :|
- In a massive bowl, cream collectively butter and confectioners' sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Mix nicely.
- In a medium sized bowl, stir collectively the flour, baking soda and cream of tartar. Blend into the butter mixture. Divide dough into thirds and form into balls.
- Working with 1/3 of the dough at a time, roll out dough to at least one/4 inch thick on a floured floor. With a knife, reduce dough into rectangles about 2 inches excessive by 3 inches lengthy. (6 x 8 cm).
- Place rectangles on an ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches aside. Bake in a preheated 350 degree F (175 stages C) oven till gently browned. Cool absolutely on cord rack.
- Frost cookies with Irish Flag Frosting. Make a 1 inch green stripe at the left facet of the rectangles and a 1 inch orange strip at the right side, leaving the middle one inch unfrosted.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Irish Flag Cookies recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Irish Flag Cookies :
Video Duration:08:31 Total Views: 273000+
Video Duration:00:31 Total Views: 27
Video Duration:05:37 Total Views: 100401000+