|Italian Cream Soda|
"A watermelon and ardour fruit flavored Italian cream soda."
- 8 fluid oz carbonated water
- three/4 fluid ounce passion fruit flavored syrup
- three/4 fluid ounce watermelon flavored syrup
- 1 fluid ounce 1/2-and-half cream
|Prep : 1M||Cook : 1M||Ready in : 1M|
- Fill a tall glass half of complete with ice. Fill to 2/3 with carbonated water. Pour in watermelon and passion fruit flavored syrups, then glide the half-and-1/2 cream on top. Stir when geared up to drink.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Italian Cream Soda recipe suits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Italian Cream Soda :
Video Duration:04:07 Total Views: 18000+
Video Duration:02:30 Total Views: 67000+
Video Duration:05:44 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:04:14 Total Views: 13000+