|Milk Chocolate Pecan Pie|
"This is one very chocolaty and nutty pie!!"
- 1 (nine inch) pie shell
- three eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/three cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (175 ranges C).
- In medium blending bowl beat eggs lightly with a rotary beater or fork. Stir in corn syrup, sugar, and butter; mix nicely. Stir in pecan and chocolate pieces.
- To save you overbrowning, cowl edges of pie shell with aluminum foil. Place pie shell on oven rack and pour filling into it.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 mins. Remove foil from crust edges and bake a further 25 minutes, or until a knife inserted in middle comes out smooth. Chill earlier than serving. May be served with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to maintain food wet, cook it flippantly, and make clean-up less difficult.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Milk Chocolate Pecan Pie recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Milk Chocolate Pecan Pie :
Video Duration:04:37 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:07:59 Total Views: 142
Video Duration:08:02 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:06:46 Total Views: 1000+