|My Mom's Sausage & Rice Casserole|
"This is my favorite casserole! It functions red meat sausage, rice, fowl noodle soup mix and numerous veggies. I grew up loving this and now I make it for my husband, who loves it as much as me if not greater."
- 1 pound beef sausage, sliced
- half of onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 inexperienced bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup uncooked lengthy grain white rice
- 1 (4.Five ounce) package deal fowl noodle soup mix
- 2 cups hot water
- half cup slivered almonds
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 2H|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five ranges C).
- In a massive skillet over medium excessive heat, combine the sausage, onion, celery and green bell pepper and saute for five minutes. Drain any extra fats.
- Stir the dry rice in with the sausage and vegetables, then add the water and the soup blend. Transfer this mixture to a gently greased 2 quart casserole dish and pinnacle with the almonds.
- Bake, included, at 350 levels F (a hundred seventy five ranges C) for ninety minutes.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this My Mom's Sausage & Rice Casserole recipe fits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For My Mom's Sausage & Rice Casserole :
Video Duration:06:04 Total Views: 229000+
Video Duration:09:32 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:07:57 Total Views: 557000+
Video Duration:05:47 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:13:32 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:11:41 Total Views: 954000+
Video Duration:13:51 Total Views: 127
Video Duration:03:02 Total Views: 2002000+