|Old-Fashioned Onion Soup|
"This is a completely tasty soup and very clean to make!!"
- 3 pounds onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 7 slices French or Italian-style bread
- four 1/2 cups chicken broth
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 4H15M|
- Place sliced onions and butter into slow cooker, and blend until onions are thoroughly lined. Stir in bread and fowl broth.
- Cover, and cook on LOW for 10 to 18 hours or on HIGH 4 to five hours, stirring occasionally. Stir nicely at some stage in last hour.
- Try the usage of a Reynolds® sluggish cooker liner to your sluggish cooker for less complicated cleanup.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Old-Fashioned Onion Soup recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Old-Fashioned Onion Soup :
Video Duration:13:20 Total Views: 44000+
Video Duration:05:19 Total Views: 247000+
Video Duration:10:42 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:08:36 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:39 Total Views: 76000+