|Pfeffernuesse Cookie Mix|
"Spicy German cookie"
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- half teaspoon ground nutmeg
- half of cup white sugar
- 3/four cup light molasses
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- half of cup butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons floor cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon floor cloves
- 1/three cup confectioners' sugar for adornment
|Prep :||Cook : 30M||Ready in :|
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking soda, spices, and dash black pepper.
- In huge saucepan, integrate molasses and butter; warmness and stir until butter melts. Cool to room temperature.
- Stir in eggs. Add dry elements to molasses combination; mix properly. Cover. Chill numerous hours or overnight.
- Shape into 1" balls. Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 stages F (one hundred eighty tiers C) for 12 to fourteen mins or till cookies are completed. Remove. Cool. Roll in powdered sugar.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Pfeffernuesse Cookie Mix recipe suits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!