"This is a Yugoslavian recipe that makes a lot and takes numerous hours to prepare, but, it's so delicious and well worth the time."
- 3 eggs, crushed
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 oranges, zested and juiced
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1/3 cup whiskey
- 6 cups self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 apples, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup raisins
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 quart vegetable oil
|Prep :||Cook : 60M||Ready in :|
- Beat collectively the eggs and sugar; upload milk, orange juice and zest, lemon juice and zest, and the whisky.
- Sift collectively the flour and baking powder; step by step add to moist substances. Stir in apples, pecans and raisins.
- Whisk together the confectioners sugar with enough water to make a skinny glaze. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan to 365 levels F (185 stages C). Carefully drop dough by way of rounded tablespoonfuls into warm oil and fry until golden brown. Drain properly and dip in glaze. Allow to cool earlier than storing in a glass jar.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Prusurates recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!