|Raspberry Oatmeal Bars|
"Quick and easy, but they flavor so decadent."
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake blend
- 2 half of cups short cooking oats
- three/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon water
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 38M|
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (one hundred ninety levels C). Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a massive bowl, blend collectively oats, cake blend, and melted margarine in order that it makes high-quality clumps and there's no dry mix left. Press 1/2 of the oats aggregate evenly into the bottom the prepared pan. In a separate bowl, mix jam with water, and unfold over the crust. Sprinkle the closing oat aggregate calmly over the pinnacle.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18 to 23 minutes, or until the pinnacle is gently browned. Cool before slicing into bars.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to hold food wet, cook it evenly, and make smooth-up less difficult.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Raspberry Oatmeal Bars recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Raspberry Oatmeal Bars :
Video Duration:05:54 Total Views: 47
Video Duration:02:00 Total Views: 17
Video Duration:01:00 Total Views: 70