|Easy Fruit Cobbler Cake|
"Cake blend, pie filling and your favorite lemon-lime soda are all you need to make this versatile dessert. "
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake blend
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 50M|
- Preheat oven to 375 levels F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- Spread pie filling over the bottom of the prepared pan, then sprinkle frivolously with the cake mix. Pour lemon-lime soda over the pinnacle. Bake in preheated oven for forty five mins.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Easy Fruit Cobbler Cake recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Easy Fruit Cobbler Cake :
Video Duration:04:41 Total Views: 253
Video Duration:04:53 Total Views: 164000+
Video Duration:21:56 Total Views: 217000+
Video Duration:09:02 Total Views: 375
Video Duration:03:31 Total Views: 107000+