|Fried Ice Cream|
"Vanilla ice cream with a crunchy coating. Serve with whipped cream, honey, and cherries."
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- three cups crushed cornflakes cereal
- 1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- three egg whites
- 2 quarts oil for frying
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 4H|
- Scoop ice cream into 8 - half of cup sized balls. Place on baking sheet and freeze till corporation, approximately 1 hour.
- In a shallow dish, combine cornflakes and cinnamon. In another dish, beat egg whites till foamy. Roll ice cream balls in egg whites, then in cornflakes, masking ice cream completely. Repeat if vital. Freeze again until corporation, three hours.
- In deep fryer or large, heavy saucepan, warmness oil to 375 tiers F (190 stages C).
- Using a basket or slotted spoon, fry ice cream balls 1 or 2 at a time, for 10 to fifteen seconds, until golden. Drain quick on paper towels and serve at once.
- We have determined the dietary value of oil for frying based totally on a retention fee of 10% after cooking. The precise quantity may range relying on cook dinner time and temperature, factor density, and the particular type of oil used.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Fried Ice Cream recipe suits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Fried Ice Cream :
Video Duration:12:53 Total Views: 42000+
Video Duration:07:25 Total Views: 766000+
Video Duration:10:23 Total Views: 88000+
Video Duration:12:41 Total Views: 16090000+
Video Duration:11:21 Total Views: 3036000+
Video Duration:10:23 Total Views: 225000+
Video Duration:10:03 Total Views: 144000+
Video Duration:10:01 Total Views: 376000+