|Mini Cheesecakes with Vanilla Wafers|
"Easy and so exact for holidays, weddings, or whatever the occasion!"
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- 2 (8 ounce) programs cream cheese
- three/four cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 48M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (175 levels C). Line miniature muffin tins (tassie pans) with miniature paper liners.
- Crush the vanilla wafers and vicinity 1/2 tablespoon of the beaten vanilla wafers into the paper covered miniature muffin tins.
- Cream together with an electric mixer the cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Fill every miniature muffin liner with this mixture, almost to the pinnacle.
- Bake at 350 levels F (a hundred seventy five stages C) for 15 minutes. Cool and then top with a teaspoonful of cherry (or some other taste) pie filling.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Mini Cheesecakes with Vanilla Wafers recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Mini Cheesecakes with Vanilla Wafers :
Video Duration:05:17 Total Views: 189