|O'Brian's Potato Casserole|
"Hash brown potatoes, cheese, bitter cream, soup and cereal crumbs make for pretty a comfort meals concoction. This is a delicious recipe and truely easy to make."
- 1 (2 pound) package deal frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- half of cup melted butter
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chook soup
- 12 oz. Shredded American cheese
- 1 (eight ounce) container sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cups beaten cornflakes cereal
- 1/2 cup melted butter
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (a hundred seventy five degrees C). Lightly grease one 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place potatoes in backside of organized dish.
- Combine the half cup butter, condensed soup, cheese, sour cream, salt and onion; blend nicely and pour over potatoes. Top with overwhelmed corn flakes and drizzle with half cup melted butter.
- Bake exposed at 350 stages F (a hundred seventy five ranges C) for forty five mins.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep meals wet, prepare dinner it evenly, and make easy-up less complicated.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this O'Brian's Potato Casserole recipe complements your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!