|Penne Pasta with Peppers|
"This great and clean recipe may be topped with sparkling basil and Parmesan cheese to add some more zest. Enjoy with a few garlic bread for a light meal, if favored."
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pink onions, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
|Prep :||Cook : 5M||Ready in :|
- Bring a large pot of gently salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 mins or until al dente; drain and reserve.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium warmness. Add onion, garlic, purple bell peppers and yellow bell peppers and saute for 10 mins or till gentle. Pour this vegetable aggregate over cooked pasta and serve.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Penne Pasta with Peppers recipe fits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Penne Pasta with Peppers :
Video Duration:02:59 Total Views: 35000+
Video Duration:14:06 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:07:10 Total Views: 358
Video Duration:02:23 Total Views: 57
Video Duration:05:06 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:02:03 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:17 Total Views: 496
Video Duration:04:32 Total Views: 23000+