|Red Cabbage and Apples|
"Looking for some thing new? Try this sweet and bitter apple and cabbage dish."
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tart apples - peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- three tablespoons distilled white vinegar
|Prep :||Cook : 3M||Ready in :|
- Heat oil in a medium length saucepan. Stir in cabbage and onion; fry till wilted. Stir in apple and water, salt and pepper. Cover and simmer about 25 mins.
- Pour vinegar and sugar into the combination even as tasting for preferred candy and bitter flavor. Cook some other 5 to 6 mins.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Red Cabbage and Apples recipe fits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Red Cabbage and Apples :
Video Duration:06:04 Total Views: 56000+
Video Duration:01:26 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:02:35 Total Views: 29000+
Video Duration:02:09 Total Views: 328
Video Duration:04:27 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:04:13 Total Views: 22000+
Video Duration:02:32 Total Views: 307