|Banana Pancakes I|
"Crowd desirable banana pancakes made from scratch. A fun twist on normal pancakes."
- 1 cup all-reason flour
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, overwhelmed
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 15M|
- Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, blend together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas.
- Stir flour aggregate into banana mixture; batter could be barely lumpy.
- Heat a gently oiled griddle or frying pan over medium excessive warmth. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for every pancake. Cook till pancakes are golden brown on each sides; serve hot.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Banana Pancakes I recipe suits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Banana Pancakes I :
Video Duration:03:30 Total Views: 768000+
Video Duration:02:39 Total Views: 1618000+
Video Duration:04:33 Total Views: 179000+
Video Duration:00:41 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:50 Total Views: 32000+
Video Duration:02:04 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:03:41 Total Views: 1557000+
Video Duration:02:36 Total Views: 907000+