"This recipe is just the issue to toss collectively on the quit of a hectic day when you do not have the time to make a yeast-raised biscuit! You can soak the raisins in warm water if you have the time or substitute different fruits in case you're out of raisins."
- three cups buttermilk baking blend
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup chopped raisins
- 1 cup beer
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 25M|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 10 muffin cups.
- In a big bowl, integrate baking blend, sugar, raisins and beer; stir until easy. Pour batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven till golden brown, approximately 15 mins.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Beer Muffins recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Beer Muffins :
Video Duration:02:35 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:01:16 Total Views: 103
Video Duration:06:55 Total Views: 249
Video Duration:08:29 Total Views: 14
Video Duration:06:27 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:01:33 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:02:36 Total Views: 63000+
Video Duration:09:40 Total Views: 1000+