|Easy Minute Steaks|
"This is the perfect recipe. I serve it with mashed potatoes and heat rolls."
- 4 (half of pound) dice steaks (pounded spherical meat)
- 1 (10.Five ounce) can condensed French onion soup
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (one hundred seventy five ranges C).
- In a large skillet over medium heat, in brief brown the dice steaks.
- Arrange meat in a unmarried layer in a 13x9 inch baking dish and pour the soup over the top. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep meals moist, cook dinner it lightly, and make smooth-up simpler.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Easy Minute Steaks recipe suits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Easy Minute Steaks :
Video Duration:04:07 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:24 Total Views: 326000+
Video Duration:08:36 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:03:47 Total Views: 31000+
Video Duration:09:08 Total Views: 14000+
Video Duration:08:28 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:01:52 Total Views: 202