"This is a recipe that we made at the farm in the 30's. It is a delicious coconut macaroon."
- four egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/eight teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 1/four cups white sugar
- 1/four cup all-motive flour
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups flaked coconut
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 48M||Ready in : 50M|
- Preheat oven to three hundred ranges F (a hundred and fifty ranges C). Grease and flour cookie sheet.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites, vanilla extract, almond extract, and cream of tartar until tender peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar, and whip till stiff. Toss collectively flour, salt, and coconut in a separate bowl; fold into egg whites. Drop by means of heaping tablespoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 18 to 20 mins inside the preheated oven, or until barely golden. Allow cookies to cool at the baking sheet for easy removal.
- Reynolds® parchment may be used for simpler cleanup/elimination from the pan.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Farm Macaroons recipe suits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Farm Macaroons :
Video Duration:29:36 Total Views: 60000+
Video Duration:04:24 Total Views: 430
Video Duration:04:29 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:05:22 Total Views: 232
Video Duration:08:56 Total Views: 378
Video Duration:00:55 Total Views: 128
Video Duration:53:05 Total Views: 34