|Fiery Pork Skewers|
"Teriyaki sauce gives an Asian contact to these rapid kabobs."
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon crimson wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- half of teaspoon crimson pepper flakes
- three/four pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- In a medium bowl, blend teriyaki sauce, red wine vinegar, vegetable oil, brown sugar and red pepper flakes. Place pork tenderloin cubes within the mixture. Toss to coat.
- Preheat an outside grill for excessive warmth and lightly oil grate.
- Place beef on skewers. Cook on the organized grill, turning and combing with the teriyaki sauce aggregate regularly. Cook 10 to 12 minutes, or to preferred doneness.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Fiery Pork Skewers recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Fiery Pork Skewers :
Video Duration:12:00 Total Views: 25000+
Video Duration:04:59 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:05:09 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:09:10 Total Views: 187000+
Video Duration:03:12 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:03:07 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:01:34 Total Views: 23000+
Video Duration:04:09 Total Views: 50000+
Video Duration:09:14 Total Views: 203000+