|Green Rice I|
"Excellent manner to sneak in vegetables. Use sparkling or frozen spinach. Also suitable with one bundle of chopped broccoli rather than the spinach."
- 2 half of cups water
- 1 1/4 cups raw white rice
- 1 (10 ounce) package deal spinach, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (a hundred seventy five degrees C). Lightly oil a 2 quart casserole dish.
- In a saucepan, combine water and rice, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 mins. Remove from warmness, and stir in the spinach, egg, evaporated milk, and cheese. Spoon into the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for half-hour inside the preheated oven, or until center is set.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Green Rice I recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Green Rice I :
Video Duration:02:24 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:03:45 Total Views: 21000+
Video Duration:05:39 Total Views: 26000+
Video Duration:02:46 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:03:07 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:10 Total Views: 428000+