"I created this to incorporate two of our favorites: hazelnuts and mushrooms. It combines rice, orzo pasta, and plenty of goodies - very scrumptious!"
- 1/4 cup butter
- half of cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1/four cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- half cup chopped onion
- 1/four cup minced celery
- 2 cups chook broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped sparkling parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/four teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 40M|
- Place a huge skillet over medium-low warmth. Melt butter, then saute rice, orzo, mushrooms, onion, and celery. Stir continuously until rice is gently browned.
- Mix in hen broth, parsley, marjoram, pepper, and hazelnuts. Bring to a boil, then reduce warmth to low, cover skillet, and permit to simmer 15 mins. Remove from heat and let stand 10 mins before serving.
- Try the use of a Reynolds® gradual cooker liner to your gradual cooker for simpler cleanup.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Hazelnut-Mushroom Pilaf recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!