"This recipe is dedicated to the reminiscence of my Grandmother, who taught me to make it. It is a snack sure to thrill, and can be made in underneath half-hour."
- 6 eggs
- half cup milk
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 12 slices white sandwich bread
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup vegetable oil for frying
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 30M|
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat together eggs, milk, and parsley; set apart.
- Slice the mozzarella into 12 rounds. Make 6 sandwiches with the bread and mozzarella, dip each sandwich in egg aggregate.
- In a big skillet, lightly saute garlic in oil, then take away and discard garlic. Fry dipped sandwiches in the oil. When the sandwiches are browned, cut them into quarters at the diagonal and serve heat.
- We have decided the dietary price of oil for frying based totally on a retention price of 10% after cooking. The exact amount may additionally range relying on cook dinner time and temperature, element density, and the precise kind of oil used.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Italian-French Toast recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Italian-French Toast :
Video Duration:05:18 Total Views: 106000+
Video Duration:04:14 Total Views: 797000+
Video Duration:12:45 Total Views: 331000+
Video Duration:10:24 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:15:37 Total Views: 27000+