"A moist lemon bread, accurate for afternoon tea."
- 6 tablespoons shortening
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- half of cup milk
- 1 half cups all-purpose flour
- half of teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- half cup chopped walnuts
- half cup white sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H20M|
- Whisk collectively flour, salt, and baking powder.
- In a big bowl, cream shortening, 1 cup sugar, and eggs together until light and fluffy. Add milk alternately with flour mixture in two elements; mix nicely. Stir in grated lemon rind and nuts. Pour batter into greased and floured nine x 5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 tiers F (175 levels C) for 60 minutes. Allow bread to cool within the pan for five minutes.
- Mix together 1/2 cup sugar and the juice of one lemon to make a glaze. Remove bread from pan. Pour glaze over heat bread.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Lemon Bread recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Lemon Bread :
Video Duration:11:16 Total Views: 366000+
Video Duration:12:56 Total Views: 83000+
Video Duration:11:16 Total Views: 3000+