|Lengua (Beef Tongue) Stir-Fry|
"Mexicans just love to eat each part of the cow and here's a good way to put together the tongue. You can cook dinner the tongue an afternoon ahead of time."
- 1 pork tongue
- five clean inexperienced chile peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 white onion, sliced thinly
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 small tomatoes, halved and sliced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans complete kernel corn, tired
- salt to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 3H|
- Wash tongue and area in a huge pot of water to cover. Simmer till not red, approximately 50 mins in step with pound of tongue. Remove from water and allow rest until cool sufficient to address. Peel pores and skin from tongue and trim gristle. Cut into 1/four inch slices.
- Place whole peppers in a skillet over medium-high warmness and roast, turning, till all aspects are charred. Let cool, rub off skins. Remove stems and seeds.
- Heat olive oil in a big skillet over medium heat. Saute chile peppers, onion and garlic till onion is translucent. Stir in tongue and continue to cook until tongue is brown, five to ten mins. Stir in tomatoes and prepare dinner until limp, five mins. Pour in corn and warmth thru, 2 to five mins. Season with salt. Serve at once.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Lengua (Beef Tongue) Stir-Fry recipe complements your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Lengua (Beef Tongue) Stir-Fry :
Video Duration:10:42 Total Views: 53000+
Video Duration:05:51 Total Views: 24000+
Video Duration:10:09 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:05:01 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:06:06 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:03:30 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:16:19 Total Views: 622