|Lori's White Bread Cake|
"A very moist buttermilk cake. Easy to make or even simpler to fall in love with. Great for showers because it is so mild."
- 1 cup shortening
- 3 cups white sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups all-motive flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 pinch salt
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 325 tiers F (165 stages C). Grease and flour Bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, sift flour, soda and salt. Set apart.
- In a huge bowl, cream shortening and sugar till mild and fluffy. Add eggs separately, mixing well with each addition.
- Add flour aggregate and mix in properly.
- Add buttermilk and vanilla, and integrate.
- Pour into prepared Bundt pan. Bake at 325 levels F (one hundred sixty five tiers C) for 1 hour or till bottom is golden and pick out inserted into center comes out easy.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Lori's White Bread Cake recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Lori's White Bread Cake :
Video Duration:04:53 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:03:16 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:06:54 Total Views: 630000+
Video Duration:22:40 Total Views: 470000+
Video Duration:08:54 Total Views: 161
Video Duration:10:35 Total Views: 42