|Maple Walnut Frosting|
"This is a superb cake frosting, and is specially excellent whilst the maple syrup can be bought in March. You can use the synthetic for the ones of you who do not stay inside the north, or can't obtain it. This recipe will fill and frost a 9 inch cake."
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/four cups packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- three tablespoons bloodless water
- 1/eight teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/four cup chopped walnuts
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 20M|
- Place egg whites, brown sugar, maple syrup, water, and cream of tartar in the top of a double boiler over boiling water. Beat with a mixer until frosting has a great spreading consistency, and will stand in peaks. Remove from warmth.
- Fill and frost cake. Sprinkle the pinnacle with chopped nuts.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Maple Walnut Frosting recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Maple Walnut Frosting :
Video Duration:02:23 Total Views: 639
Video Duration:04:13 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:02:57 Total Views: 436
Video Duration:06:36 Total Views: 10000+
Video Duration:07:31 Total Views: 76000+
Video Duration:08:31 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:44 Total Views: 8000+