|Maryland Crab Cakes III|
"These crab desserts are rich and wet with masses of meat and little or no filling. Typical of finer restaurants!"
- 1 1/8 cups beaten saltine crackers
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon organized brown mustard
- 1/four cup chopped onion
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning TM
- 1 pound crabmeat
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 25M|
- Preheat oven on broiler putting. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mix together crushed saltine crackers, mayonnaise, brown mustard, onion, celery, and Old Bay seasoning. Gently stir within the crabmeat. Shape into 6 patties. Place on organized baking sheet.
- Broil crab cakes eight to 10 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Maryland Crab Cakes III recipe fits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Maryland Crab Cakes III :
Video Duration:07:53 Total Views: 810000+
Video Duration:00:40 Total Views: 16142000+
Video Duration:04:23 Total Views: 1626000+
Video Duration:02:21 Total Views: 20739000+
Video Duration:18:19 Total Views: 1022000+
Video Duration:03:51 Total Views: 102002000+