|Old-Fashioned Rice Pudding I|
"This pudding seems in a cute custard texture. A superb balm for those searching for a return to a number of the old school meals in their adolescents! We find it irresistible fine due to the fact it's miles oven-baked and no longer made at the stove top."
- 2 eggs, crushed
- 4 cups milk
- half cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup raw white rice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- half of cup raisins (elective)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 2H45M|
- Preheat oven to 300 levels F (a hundred and fifty levels C). Grease a 2 quart baking dish.
- Beat collectively the eggs and milk. Stir in white sugar, uncooked rice, butter, vanilla extract, raisins, and nutmeg. Pour into organized pan.
- Bake for two to two half of hours inside the preheated oven. Stir frequently in the course of the primary hour.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Old-Fashioned Rice Pudding I recipe suits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Old-Fashioned Rice Pudding I :
Video Duration:05:55 Total Views: 38000+
Video Duration:07:39 Total Views: 1131000+
Video Duration:01:17 Total Views: 279
Video Duration:02:29 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:07:46 Total Views: 20000+
Video Duration:10:28 Total Views: 788
Video Duration:08:43 Total Views: 82000+