|Pineapple Coconut Bars|
"Pineapple and coconut make this a special tropical deal with. Serve them at your next luau"
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 (eight ounce) can beaten pineapple
- half of teaspoon rum
- three/four cup all-reason flour
- 3/four teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (a hundred seventy five levels C). Grease 9 inch rectangular baking pan.
- In massive blending bowl, cream shortening and brown sugar. Add eggs, pineapple and rum, mix properly. In separate bowl, blend together the flour, baking powder and salt. Slowly upload to egg combination and beat till properly combined. Blend in coconut and unfold batter frivolously in bottom of pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool on cord rack before slicing into bars.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Pineapple Coconut Bars recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Pineapple Coconut Bars :
Video Duration:09:46 Total Views: 6176000+
Video Duration:05:53 Total Views: 64000+
Video Duration:03:35 Total Views: 35000+
Video Duration:01:49 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:00:43 Total Views: 82