|Pot Roast in Foil|
"The excellent, no fail way to prepare dinner a roast. I supply this recipe to all new brides, and they and their new husbands adore it!! You can add cubed potatoes and sliced carrots to the roast earlier than sealing it in foil, but I want to serve it over mashed potatoes and gravy. Also, you can substitute using a 4 pound bone-in roast."
- 3 pounds bottom spherical
- 1 (10.Seventy five ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet dry onion soup blend
- 2 tablespoons water
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 4H10M|
- Preheat oven to three hundred levels F (one hundred fifty tiers C).
- Place a piece of foil, approximately 30 inches lengthy, into the lowest of a 9x13 inch roasting pan. Place the roast on the foil inside the pan.
- In a separate small bowl, integrate the mushroom soup with the onion soup blend. Mix well and pour over the roast. Sprinkle with the water. Fold foil over and seal all edges.
- Bake at three hundred degrees F (one hundred fifty ranges C) for four hours.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to keep meals moist, prepare dinner it frivolously, and make easy-up simpler.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Pot Roast in Foil recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Pot Roast in Foil :
Video Duration:03:48 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:04:47 Total Views: 567000+
Video Duration:15:11 Total Views: 337000+