"Mashed potatoes with cheddar cheese and inexperienced onions, fried in a corn tortilla."
- five big potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped inexperienced onions
- 1 half cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 1 cup Ranch-fashion salad dressing
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 55M|
- Bring a huge pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook dinner till smooth, about 15 mins.
- Drain potatoes and switch to a huge bowl. Pour in milk and mash till easy. Stir in onions and cheese; blend properly. Spoon 2 heaping tablespoons of potato mixture into the center of each tortilla and fold in 1/2; stable with a toothpick.
- In a huge skillet add sufficient oil to reach 1 inch intensive and warmth over medium-high heat. Fry tortillas until crispy. Serve with ranch dressing for dipping.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Potato Tacos recipe suits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Potato Tacos :
Video Duration:13:23 Total Views: 41000+
Video Duration:04:05 Total Views: 36000+
Video Duration:08:59 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:02:52 Total Views: 89000+
Video Duration:22:46 Total Views: 65000+
Video Duration:15:26 Total Views: 84000+
Video Duration:08:35 Total Views: 56000+