|Rich and Simple French Onion Soup|
"We had been trying French onion soup in restaurants for years and my circle of relatives and pals agree none can evaluate to my recipe for taste and simplicity of guidance."
- half cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- four cups sliced onions
- four (10.5 ounce) cans pork broth
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry (elective)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper to flavor
- 4 slices French bread
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 2 slices Swiss cheese, diced
- 1/four cup grated Parmesan cheese
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 1H5M|
- Melt butter with olive oil in an eight quart stock pot on medium heat. Add onions and always stir until soft and translucent. Do no longer brown the onions.
- Add red meat broth, sherry and thyme. Season with salt and pepper, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oven broiler.
- Ladle soup into oven secure serving bowls and location one slice of bread on pinnacle of each (bread can be damaged into pieces in case you decide upon). Layer every slice of bread with a slice of provolone, half slice diced Swiss and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Place bowls on cookie sheet and broil in the preheated oven until cheese bubbles and browns barely.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep meals wet, cook it evenly, and make smooth-up simpler.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Rich and Simple French Onion Soup recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Rich and Simple French Onion Soup :
Video Duration:05:28 Total Views: 937
Video Duration:09:06 Total Views: 136000+
Video Duration:22:50 Total Views: 257
Video Duration:02:12 Total Views: 33000+
Video Duration:02:52 Total Views: 44000+