|Crispy Cucumbers and Tomatoes in Dill Dressing|
"Crispy cucumbers, fresh tomatoes, and onion upload spark to this simple summer time salad."
- 1/four cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- half of teaspoon salt
- half teaspoon chopped fresh dill weed
- 1/four teaspoon floor black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 1 cup sliced pink onion
- 2 ripe tomatoes, reduce into wedges
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 30M|
- In a big bowl, blend the vinegar, sugar, salt, dill, pepper, and oil. Add cucumbers, onion, and tomatoes. Toss, and permit stand at least 15 minutes before serving.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Crispy Cucumbers and Tomatoes in Dill Dressing recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Crispy Cucumbers and Tomatoes in Dill Dressing :
Video Duration:02:32 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:00:46 Total Views: 7
Video Duration:03:25 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:02:01 Total Views: 59000+
Video Duration:01:11 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:03:04 Total Views: 1200000+
Video Duration:01:59 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:04:53 Total Views: 580000+