|Dad's Souper Brunch|
"My dad used to make this for us after church whilst we were little. It's a simple model of eggs Benedict."
- 1 (10.Seventy five ounce) can condensed cream of bird soup
- 1 (10.Seventy five ounce) can milk
- 8 strips Canadian-fashion bacon
- 8 eggs
- 4 English cakes, break up and toasted
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Split English muffins in half and toast; set aside. In a small saucepan, warmth soup and milk over low warmness.
- Place Canadian bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high warmth until frivolously brown. Set aside and hold heat. Add eggs to skillet and cook as favored.
- Place English muffin halves on serving plates. Top with Canadian bacon after which eggs. Spoon heat soup over eggs.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Dad's Souper Brunch recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Dad's Souper Brunch :
Video Duration:00:16 Total Views: 2054000+
Video Duration:06:57 Total Views: 741
Video Duration:09:18 Total Views: 908000+
Video Duration:10:01 Total Views: 27000+
Video Duration:05:25 Total Views: 304
Video Duration:06:12 Total Views: 21000+
Video Duration:06:04 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:01:00 Total Views: 174000+
Video Duration:07:40 Total Views: 15000+