|Double Chocolate Cake I|
"This is a very good chocolate cake, while frosted with a chocolate frosting it's miles a double chocolate deal with."
- 1 1/3 cups all-cause flour
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- half of teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon pink food coloring
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt collectively right into a massive bowl.
- Add the butter or margarine, milk, and vanilla to the dry components in the bowl. Beat for 300 strokes, or for about 2 minutes at low pace with an electric powered mixer.
- Add the eggs, melted chocolate, and pink food coloring to the batter. Beat an extra 300 strokes or 2 minutes at low speed.
- Pour into two greased and floured 8 inch layer pans. Bake at 375 tiers F (a hundred ninety degrees C) for 30 to 35 mins, or until performed.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Double Chocolate Cake I recipe fits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Double Chocolate Cake I :
Video Duration:04:47 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:12:19 Total Views: 321
Video Duration:11:48 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:07:22 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:03:22 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:17 Total Views: 306
Video Duration:04:21 Total Views: 245000+
Video Duration:14:00 Total Views: 497000+