|Fish Fillets Italiano|
"Cod and haddock fillets paintings nicely for this braised dish. An greater smooth and short way to fix a notable tasting fish dish! Serve over rice."
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- half cup black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped sparkling parsley
- half of cup dry white wine
- 1 pound cod fillets
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 25M|
- In a large frying pan, warmness oil over medium warmness. Saute onions and garlic in olive oil till softened.
- Stir in tomatoes, olives, parsley, and wine. Simmer for five mins.
- Place fillets in sauce. Simmer for approximately five greater mins, or until fish turns white.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to hold meals wet, prepare dinner it frivolously, and make easy-up simpler.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Fish Fillets Italiano recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Fish Fillets Italiano :
Video Duration:04:53 Total Views: 26000+
Video Duration:11:55 Total Views: 212
Video Duration:04:30 Total Views: 562
Video Duration:05:25 Total Views: 734
Video Duration:03:01 Total Views: 2000+