|French Lace Cookies|
"These stylish cookies are crispy and delicious. You can get dressed them up for special activities by means of drizzling with melted chocolate. They are also low in fats."
- half of cup mild corn syrup
- half cup shortening
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup all-motive flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Prepare cookie sheets by way of covering with parchment.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the corn syrup, shortening and brown sugar over medium warmness. Stir constantly till the aggregate involves a boil. In a small bowl toss together the flour and nuts; stir into the saucepan aggregate, and put off from the heat.
- Keep the batter heat by means of placing over a pan of hot water. Drop through teaspoonfuls onto the organized cookie sheets. Cookies ought to be at the least 3 inches aside. Bake for about 5 minutes, till the middle of the cookie is set. Let the cookies set before doing away with from the baking sheets.
- Reynolds® parchment may be used for simpler cleanup/removal from the pan.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this French Lace Cookies recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For French Lace Cookies :
Video Duration:02:51 Total Views: 312000+
Video Duration:12:33 Total Views: 221
Video Duration:02:43 Total Views: 639
Video Duration:09:09 Total Views: 92000+
Video Duration:02:05 Total Views: 133000+
Video Duration:06:02 Total Views: 122
Video Duration:05:27 Total Views: 169000+
Video Duration:04:49 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:02:49 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:02:43 Total Views: 693