|Hot Spiked Cider|
"A 'spiked' model of the traditional hot cider - remarkable for fall or excursion gatherings. This may be made in huge portions and stored warm in an electric powered espresso server."
- 1 quart water
- three orange spice tea baggage
- half of cup mild brown sugar
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 half cups light rum
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- three teaspoons butter
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 15M|
- Pour water right into a large saucepan and convey to a boil. Remove from heat and toss within the orange spice tea baggage. Cover and let steep five mins. Remove tea luggage and stir in sugar, apple cider, rum, and a couple of of the cinnamon sticks. Heat just to steaming -- do not boil.
- Ladle hot cider into 6 mugs and drop 1/2 teaspoon butter into each. Garnish with a cinnamon "swizzle" stick.
- Try the usage of a Reynolds® sluggish cooker liner for your gradual cooker for easier cleanup.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Hot Spiked Cider recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Hot Spiked Cider :
Video Duration:03:23 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:01:20 Total Views: 22000+
Video Duration:05:19 Total Views: 50