|Mexican Rice I|
"Easy to put together and the taste of Mexico is on your kitchen!"
- 1 half of teaspoons vegetable oil
- half of small small onion, diced
- 2/three cup uncooked lengthy-grain rice
- half teaspoon floor cumin
- half of teaspoon chili powder
- 3 oz. Canned diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups water
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 7M||Ready in : 45M|
- In a big saucepan, heat oil over medium warmness. Stir in onion and saute till translucent.
- Pour the rice into the pan and stir to coat grains with oil. Mix in cumin, chili powder, tomatoes, salt and water. Cover, carry to a boil then reduce heat to low. Cook at a simmer for 20 to half-hour or till rice is smooth. Stir now and again.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Mexican Rice I recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Mexican Rice I :
Video Duration:10:45 Total Views: 22000+
Video Duration:08:09 Total Views: 333000+
Video Duration:06:55 Total Views: 186000+