|Mexican Wedding Cakes II|
"Light, crunchy, spherical, buttery balls, with chopped nuts in them, covered with confectioner's sugar. These appearance fine while positioned on a tray in the mini paper cupcake liners."
- 1 cup butter, softened
- eight tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- half of teaspoon vanilla extract
|Prep :||Cook : 21M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Mix all of the ingredients collectively with a mixer until properly blended. Roll dough into spherical small balls.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool completely then roll in additional confectionary sugar.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Mexican Wedding Cakes II recipe complements your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Mexican Wedding Cakes II :
Video Duration:00:38 Total Views: 9998000+
Video Duration:18:00 Total Views: 955000+