|Neiman Marcus Cake II|
"Looking for a cake recipe so as to provide you with something like the ooey, gooey butter cake you had a Neiman Marcus? Try this one!"
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- four eggs
- 1/2 cup butter
- eight oz cream cheese
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
|Prep :||Cook : 14M||Ready in :|
- Preheat the oven to 350 tiers F (one hundred seventy five stages C). Grease one 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Combine the yellow cake mix, 2 of the eggs, and the butter or margarine mix nicely. The batter ought to be stiff. Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Combine the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and the final 2 eggs. Mix well and pour over the top of the cake batter.
- Bake at 350 tiers F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for 35 mins.
- Note: Recipe isn't always an reputable Neiman Marcus recipe.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Neiman Marcus Cake II recipe complements your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Neiman Marcus Cake II :
Video Duration:18:18 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:01:23 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:02:50 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:40 Total Views: 147
Video Duration:01:35 Total Views: 146
Video Duration:03:23 Total Views: 77000+
Video Duration:09:41 Total Views: 385