|Oatmeal Lace Cookies|
"My mother used to make these - they were our favorites! They are very crisp, and generally tend to shatter when you chew into them. Watch them carefully even as baking on the grounds that they do have a tendency to burn speedy."
- half of cup all-cause flour
- 1/four teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- half of cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons mild corn syrup
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- Sift collectively flour, baking powder and sugar. Add oatmeal, light corn syrup, melted butter, cream and vanilla. Blend nicely.
- Drop on ungreased cookie sheet four inches aside, the usage of 1/four teaspoon as a degree. Bake in 375 degree F (a hundred ninety ranges C) oven for 5-7 minutes. Let stand a few seconds earlier than putting off from pan.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to maintain food moist, cook it lightly, and make easy-up less difficult.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Oatmeal Lace Cookies recipe suits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Oatmeal Lace Cookies :
Video Duration:00:50 Total Views: 7186000+
Video Duration:00:38 Total Views: 14000+