|Old-World Cabbage Soup|
"A hearty soup, super for a cold, blustery March day--or any day! My husband Tom advanced this recipe and got it just proper on the second one strive. Best if cooked at some point beforehand, refrigerated in a single day and heated just before serving."
- half medium head cabbage, chopped
- 4 massive carrots, cubed
- 1 candy onion, minced
- 4 stalks celery, cubed
- three/4 cup ketchup
- 1 half cups tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- three cups vegetable broth
- 1 (14.Five ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 20M||Ready in : 4H|
- Place chopped cabbage into an eight-quart soup pot.
- Microwave diced carrot in 2 tablespoons water for 6 minutes on high.
- Microwave diced celery in 2 tablespoons water for four mins on high.
- Add the microwaved veggies to the pot. Add minced candy onion, celery, and ketchup. Add juice cocktail, vegetable broth, bird broth, and tomatoes. Fill each can with water, and upload the water to the mixture. Cover, and produce to a boil. Continue boiling for half-hour.
- Reduce warmth to simmer and cook for two to three hours.
- Serve with slices of a French baguette. Have salt, black pepper, and Tabasco available to season to taste on the table.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Old-World Cabbage Soup recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Old-World Cabbage Soup :
Video Duration:05:17 Total Views: 342000+
Video Duration:06:35 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:01:44 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:10:24 Total Views: 273
Video Duration:02:06 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:08:02 Total Views: 304000+
Video Duration:10:10 Total Views: 3000+